Learn from The Times Education experts, hone your skills, and see what’s possible with AutoCAD.
What is AutoCAD?
AutoCAD is a Computer Aided Drafting and Designing Tool which helps Mechanical / Production Engineers to create and modify engineering drawings. It helps them to create plans, elevations and sectional views.
AutoCAD Courses is very useful to Diploma/Engineering students, not only in their academics but also while seeking any design related job. It is also useful for the professionals who want to upgrade their knowledge. The Times Education is a premier institute for AutoCAD classes in Gurdaspur as we train in a better way. We see to it that the theory and practical sessions go alternatively and effectively. In this manner, every concept gets simplified and is explained with adequate details in our
Topics covered in our AutoCAD course:
- Week 1---Introduction to AutoCAD environment, Line, Erase, Methods of specifying a point, Methods of object selection and de-selection, Object snapping points (End, Mid, Per, Nea), Methods of Drawing circle with menu bar & command line, Trim, Extend, Snapping points for circular objects (Cen, Qua, Tan), Ortho, Offset, Chamfer and Fillet.
- Week 2---Some other snapping points (Int, Ext, Par, App), Rectangle, Polygon, Explode, Construction Line, Ray, OSNAP, OSTRACK, POLAR TRACK, Dynamic Input, Copy, Move, Rotate, Scale, Stretch, Mirror, Arc command with menu bar and command line, Lengthen, Array, Change properties, Creating and managing layers, Single Line Text and Multi Line Text.
- Week 3---Creating and Managing Text Styles, Block, Write Block, Insert, Changing UCS Origin, Hatch, Divide Measure, Break, Join, Point & Multiple point, Snapping for point (Node), Point style, Creating and managing tables, Enquiry commands and Display order, Dimensioning, Dimension Style, Multiline, Mledit, Polyline, Pedit, Grid, Snap and Limits.
- Week 4---Drawing Units, Creating a drawing in Imperial Units, Ellipse, Isometric Drawing, Isometric Text and Dimensioning, Object Properties manager (OPM), Multiple Design Interface (MDI), Rename, Quickcalc, AutoCAD design centre (ADC), Quick Select and Tools Pallet, Raster Images, External Reference, Editing Drawings and Blocks with external reference.
- Week 5--Creating & Editing Attributes, Creating BOM with Attribute, Drawing complex objects, Saving drawing to old AutoCAD version, DXF formats, Creating & Managing Templates, Exporting drawing to other formats, E-transmit, Drawing utilities, Plotting and Managing Layouts.
Pre-requisites for AutoCAD course:
Any Student or Professional in the field of Engineering / Diploma / ITI / Interior Designer / Architect.