IELTS provides a fair, accurate and relevant assessment of language skills based on well established standards. It covers the full range of ability, from the beginner through to a very high level of English proficiency.
IELTS tests come in two versions: Academic or General Training to suit the educational and professional goals of the test taker. Both versions of the test assess the four language skills – listening, reading, writing and speaking.
Candidates can sit an IELTS test in over 900 centers and locations around the world. This global test has the highest levels of quality control.
IELTS consists of four modules testing the full range of English language skills-Reading, Writing, Listening, and Speaking. The Listening and Speaking sections are the same for both the Academic and General Training modules. The Reading and Writing modules are different in the Academic and General Training modules.
IELTS is an international test. The English used in the test and heard on the audio can be British, American, Australian, or New Zealand English. The language tested will be comprehensible to any learner of English.
The Whole Test takes 2 hrs and 45 min. The Listening, Reading and writing modules are taken in one sitting. The speaking module may be taken within 7 days before or after the other modules. It is usually taken the same afternoon or within 2 or 3 days.
The Times Education IELTS Module-
- Get exam ready with BRITISH COUNCIL Certified IELTS Trainers.
- 15 day Crash Course for working professionals.
- Professionally designed module including Mock Tests, Methodologies, Tips and tricks, Time management techniques, resource materials.
- Our small batches provide ample individual attention and personalized feedback to give you your best chance of achieving a high band score.
- Our students have achieved a PERFECT score of Band 9 in Listening Section and a highly creditable score of 7.5 in Speaking Section.