Today, many top-notch B-Schools in India offer specialisation in different disciplines of business management. The Top 50 B-Schools in India not only offer superlative education and learning, but also attract recruiters offering best packages in India. These B-Schools either affiliate themselves to a common national level entrance test or take their own aptitude test to select candidates.
National Level Exams
- CAT- Common Admission Test (CAT) is a national level entrance exam which is conducted by the IIMs on the rotation basis. It is organized for admission in 19 Indian Institute of Management (IIMs) and different B-schools situated across the country. Every year, CAT 2017 application form will be available from the month of August.
- MAT- All India Management Association (AIMA) is the conducting authority that organizes Management Aptitude Test (MAT) every year. MAT exam will be held four times in a year usually in the month of February, May, September and December. This exam is conducted through paper based or computer based test.
- XAT- On the behalf of XAMI, Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI) manage a national level entrance exam that is known as Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT). Candidates can get the XAT application form from the month of September 2017. After CAT, XAT is one of the famous entrance tests for admission in management programmes.
- CMAT-Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a national level entrance test which is supervised by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). It is organized as per the directions of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. CMAT is computer based online entrance exam whose application form will be provided from the November 2017.
- GMAT- Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) is the main organizing body that organizes Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT). It is a national level entrance exam which is held all the time (12 months) in a year. Candidate can register for GMAT only one time within a month & give the exam five times in a year.
- SNAP- Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) is the university level exam conducts by the Symbiosis University. SNAP is held for admission in management programmes of constituent institutions under Symbiosis University. The online registration will be started from the month of August 2017. It is pen paper based exam.
- CUSAT-Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) is one of the most famous university in Cochin which was founded in the year of 1971. Candidates who seek admission in CUSAT MBA programme, they will be selected through CMAT/MAT /CAT score, group discussion & personal interviews. MBA programme online registration will begin from month of January 2017.
- NMAT -Narsee Monjee Management Aptitude Test (NMAT) or NMIMS Management Aptitude Test is postgraduate university level entrance test. NMAT is conducted by the Graduate Management Aptitude Council (GMAC). This entrance test is organized to pursue MBA or other graduate management degree programmes in leading institutions those accept NMAT scores.
- IBSAT-ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad is the main conducting authority that managed an ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT). IBSAT is a university level entrance that organizes for admission in various management programmes offered by ICFAI University & all India’s ICFAI Business School. It is also called as ICFAI Aptitude Test.
- ATMA -Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) conducts a national level entrance exam four times in a year that is known as AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA). This entrance exam is organizes in paper and computer based mode. It is held in the month of December 2016, February 2017, May 2017 & July 2017.
- IIFT-Indian Institute of Foreign Trade has an exceptional reputation all across the world for imparting management education. The Institution organizes IIFT entrance exam for admission in MBA (International Business) program at Kolkata & New Delhi campus. It is a national level entrance exam. The application form will be available in the month of August 2016.
Join Coaching now to explore your dream career...